Homeopathic Treatment for Infertility
Infertility is usually defined as not being able to get pregnant despite trying for one year. A broader view of infertility includes not being able to carry a pregnancy to term and have a baby.
Many things can happen to prevent pregnancy from occurring. About one third of infertility cases are due to problems with the man, one third are due to problems with the woman and the rest due to a combination of male and female factors or to unknown causes.
The following are some causes of infertility that homeopathy can help with:
Infertility in men
- Problems of production and maturation of sperm.
- Blocked tubes through which sperm travels often from untreated infections.
- Inability to deposit sperm sufficiently close to the cervix due to impotence or premature ejaculation.
- Poor health and nutrition (alcohol, prescribed and recreational drugs as well as environmental toxins can all reduce sperm quality).
Infertility in women
- Hormonal problems, failure to ovulate or irregular menstrual periods due to a problem in the ovaries, pituitary, hypothalamus, thyroid or adrenal glands. Absent periods are often a side effect after use of the contraceptive pill. Another hormonal problem is when progesterone levels are too low, so although fertilization occurs the egg fails to implant or there is a miscarriage.
- Scarring of the fallopian tubes or ovaries from endometriosis, untreated infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, or following childbirth or use of the coil.
- Structural problems in the uterus due to congenital problems or exposure to hormonal drugs whilst still in the womb.
- Weight loss of gain, excessive exercise, poor nutrition, stress and chemicals in the work place or environment.
All the above symptoms can be treated with homeopathy with absolutely no side effects. Homeopathy has a good record of improving fertility and it is a completely safe and non invasive form of treatment. Homeopathic remedies can help to strengthen the uterus, and help the fertilized egg to attach more firmly to the uterus. This is specifically beneficial to women with a history of miscarriage or women who decide to have IVF (in vitro fertilization) treatment.
Homeopathy is a holistic medicine that stimulates the body's natural ability to heal itself. Homeopathic remedies are made from naturally occurring substances and have no side effects.