MAH acknowledges that homeopaths have a duty to their patients, the public, their colleagues and their profession, maintaining a high standard of care, competence and conduct.
The aims of the association are:
- To raise public awareness to the benefit of homeopathy as a natural medicine.
- To ensure a high level of education is attained by homeopaths.
- To encourage co-operation between our members and health-care professionals for the benefit of patients.
A professional homeopath, as a result of education, training and clinical experience, is competent to treat patients presenting a wide variety of conditions.
Code of Ethics
All members of MAH are bound by a code of ethics that encourages integrity and responsibility in the practice of homeopathy.
If you are a professional homeopath practising in Malta you might like to join a professional organisation:
- To receive support from the organisation and its members.
- To demonstrate publicly that you are practising responsibly and professionally.
- To be represented both nationally and in the European community.
As a member of MAH, you are:
- Recognized as a registered homeopath.
- Entitled to use the letters MMAH after your name.
- Have the support of a professional organisation behind you.
In order to become a member of the association an applicant must possess:
- A licentiate or equivalent from an SOH validated college or equivalent.
- Membership with SOH, ARH or equivalent.
Please contact our secretary if you possess the necessary qualifications and wish to apply for membership.